1986 e150 van

I have this van that up till recently the turn signals worked. I was driving it last nite and I hit a pothole, now my turn signals wont work, everytime I change the fuse it blows, everything else works, parking lights,
dash lights, headlights L&H, all the bulbs are good, When I change the fuse as soon as I turn on the ignition it blows it. I cant figure it out Any suggestions?!
I got my turn signal problem fixed, it was a bare wire from the switch to the plug at the bottom of the steering colum

lights,
fuse