1986 Ford Bronco-67,000 original miles-$500- parts or fix-4X4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 0020259626&ih4&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 0020259626&ih4&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Looks like 167,425 miles from wear on interior alone.
was a spare in the passenger seat standard from the factory?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item 0020259626&ih4&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
petebert wrote:

You bastard, I have coffee on my keyboard now.
I dunno if the photo is distorted but that tire looks too small and fat to be for the car, maybe it's for a ride-on mower or something.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

a guy that goes by the name of "bicycle" on Usenet, bid on it $500, by using a false name he just created, and then cancelled his username
this "desertbob" guy is his butt-ty
On 19 Aug 2006 10:39:52 -0700, Charlie Nudo Jr. of Drums, PA, this time masquerading as "shirked duty-dishonor-cowardice" (who never spent a day of his worthless life in the military) puking from

Yeah, in your little deluded, fraudulent mind, Noodles. Truth is, you have NO idea who bid up that piece of shit and then yanked their bid. PROBABLY they did a search on "Charlie Nudo," saw your rep, and ran like hell!
By the way...that heap's odometer has OBVIOUSLY rolled over at least once.....probably twice. Selling a vehicle with erroneous mileage is a violation of eBay's ToS...which you'll find out pretty quick...and is a felony in many states.