1986 Ford F250

I need a replacement fuel tank sending unit for the SIDE tank of my 86 F250. Anybody have a part number and/or good source? What other parts will I need to replace the unit? Thanks for any help!

I need a little more info to help you with the part number etc for your sending unit. By side tank, I assume you mean that the fuel tank is mounted in front of the rear axle.
is the tank steel or plastic what size is the engine is it fuel injected or does it have a carb what is the wheel base of your truck Also, if you can give me the VIN#, that could be helpful
William W "Rick" Hull Parts Department Karl Klement Ford Decatur, Texas, 76234 1-800-422-5671

go to a parts house or a dealer. I got the new tank and fuel pump/sender combo for the 86 from Napa last year

It is advisable to replace the lock ring that retains the pump/sender assembly. As was previously posted, a specific part number will require revealing the engine size, tank capacity, and whether this is the fore or aft tank (if equipped with dual tanks). Then VIN would certainly expedite matters. Mark