1986 Ford Taurus Fuse Diagram

I bought the car used and have no owners manual. Can anyone tell me what fuse controlls what (like #6 controlls the heater), or a link to a site that does?
Thanks.

Have you tried Google? or AutoZone's site? HTH, s

I just checked that site, but nothing. Thanks though.
"John" wrote

Musta looked real hard...
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0c/0b/0d/0900823d800c0b0d.jsp
Bottom pic is for a 95, but probably similar layout & assignments.
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0d/30/88/0900823d800d3088.jsp
Pics 3 & 4. Look close and you'll see the fuses in among all the other parts.