1986 Mercury will not start ??????

1986 Mercury Grand Marquis 5.0 L EFI I pulled a plug wire and have spark. It has fuel to the injector rail, but not sure of the pressure. and it will crank but not start.
Just set a rebuilt motor in , the car had been running but could not get it to start before we pulled the old motor. any thoughts are welcome. Thanks Jeff.
the MAP sensor was bad ...
Jeff