1986 xr3i help

can any one tell me wot the right order to put my ht leads on my distributor any help will be good thanks

If you look right at the distributor, treating it as a clock, the firing order is 1,3,4,2. The number one should be at 10 o clock, number three at 2 o clock, number four at four o clock, and number two at eight o clock. Number one is at the pulley end!.