1987 ford econoline van fuel control valve

I just bought a fuel control valve from a 1987 ford econoline van and would like to find out how this is wired. I'm not going to use it in a van, I'm
adapting it to use in my Isuzu trooper for adding a second fuel tank. I've converted it (Diesel) to run on used cooking oil and need a valve to switch tanks. Diesel to vegi oil and back to Diesel. The part number on the valve is E67B-9F271-AA. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!

You should also get the switch for that... assuming you're going to have a fuel gauge sender in the second tank... then, also ask about this on http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php