1987 Tbird coolant leak

Hi,
I have a 1987 Tbird, 3.8L V6. It's leaking anti-freeze(in steam form) near/around the timing chain cover under pressure with a pressure tester.
It drips out when cooling down in driveway, but can't trace from drip. There is no water in the oil. Waterpump was changed a few years ago and doesn't appear to be leaking.
Any ideas? Thanks, Doug
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:40:39 GMT, "Doug O'Neal via CarKB.com"

yup your pos needs a timing chain cover cost ya more than the water pump did hurc ast
you have a collant leak timing cover wouldnt cause this or stop it. try "bar stop leak " or a product like it but water pump could be going bad again especially if it was a remanifactured product

"Bar's Stop Leak" GOD NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Thats like cancer for your cooling system, I would use oatmeal before that crap.

DR. FAFOOFNlK wrote:

it. try

going bad

cooling
Only because you can't buy Bar's with foodstamps and you can buy oatmeal.