1988 ford clubwagon van Trouble

I have a Van that stalled and now will not fire. I can not figure out what is worng with it. I know that it is not the fuel pump, ingintion module, Seneors on the distributor or the battery. I know that there is no spark
from the coil wire and coil seemd to be good. I checked the relays and they seem to be good as well. Any ideas that can help the family van come home would be helpful thanks.

12 volt test light.
light on coil +?
light flicker when on coil - and crank?
If so and yet no spark, then PROBABLY coil secondary is bad. Cheap!
I'm wondering how he knows that it's not the ingintion modlule or seneors or distributor, or how he determined that the coil seemd good.
Any idea?
CJB