1988 Ford Tempo Whirring Noise up Front

Over the last few weeks, my tempo has developed a very noticible whirring noise up front. I haven't been able to determine which side is more pronouced.
The noise occurs when driving starting at about 10mph. It gets more pronounced as I go faster. I noticed if I turn (swerve) right the noise level decreases.
I have replaced the bearing and axle on the drivers side a couple of years ago.

bearing but I haven't been able to pinpoint the noise to that side.
Could it be the axle/CV joints? I don't have any clicking that I would normally associate with the CV joints.
Take Care All