1988 Grand Marquis wiring diagrams?

Does anyone have these? I am interested in the wires involved in the fuel delivery system and the wiring for the 4 relays on the fender wall (EEC, Fuel Pump, A/C WOT, ?).
Thanks and take care, Sharon
did u find them? if not i can help rusto

I got ones which seem to match some of the wiring. Then there are other parts of the wiring that do not match. Can you send me yours for just the relays, to inertia switch, to fuel pump? That would help a great deal. Thanks for the offer. Take Care, Sharon