1988 Merkur Scorpio front drivers side control arm bushings

Hi, i have a 1988 Merkur Scorpio,a nice car, but the front driver's side control arm bushings need replaced.I went to my local Ford dealership and they couldn't help me.Does anyone know where I can
locate a new set.Thanks In advance

you pay..DEAL with it!
On 10 Aug 2006 12:39:37 -0700, "fred snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

http://www.batinc.net /
You're welcome...
SteveL
Hey where you live.
i have a merkur scorpio i live in Guatemala.
fred snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com a crit :