1988 Ranger Neutral Safety Switch

Hi,
Can anyone tell me which connectors I need to jump to bypass the neutral safety switch on a 1988 Ranger? It has has 6 wires, 2 red with blue stripes,
2 green and 2 black with white stripes.
Thanks, Pat
Follow up:
I jumped the red wires with the blue stripes. Truck runs now but is rough and the check engine light is on. Still need help I guess.
Thanks again