1989 F-250 Won't keep running.??

HELP ! When it starts it runs great. Then it might just die. And won't start again. The fuel pump is working. If you have suggesting I will tell you more as we go a long. I've changed the fuel filter.It might be the pump ? What about the fuse {module} under the hood? there are two of them. If I hit on one the motor will cut out the fuel, but I put a new one on it , still the same. Let me stop now . An wait.

Reply to
JbruceL

{BE A HAPPY CAMPER} !!! {L.J.B.}

Reply to
JbruceL

=========================== You hit the fuse and it dies? I bet there is a relay in there that is bad, and you jog it when you hit the fuse.

Reply to
Scott M

Why not tell all now?

Why? You say it's working.

What "fuse (module )" two different animals. Can we assume the relay as you say there are two of them. One green one brown?

Reply to
Thomas Moats