1989 Ford Ranger Radio - Set Clock for Daylight Saving Time

Every year about time Spring Time Change, I promise myself I'm going to figure out how to set that did-burned clock!

I still can't figure it out so each year I wind up having it one hour off, during Daylight Saving time.

I bought htis truck used and didn't get the radio's Manual with it. It's standard equipment for that year, AM-FM, Cassete Player.

Does anyone have a clue? Thanks

Reply to
Bert.Berry

It might be easier if he moved to a state that does not recognized daylight saving time. No need to change the clock.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Hold down on the clock button, and push the tune > button... That should allow you to set your clock.. Either way, holding the clock button and pushing another button is what sets your clock..

On a side note, who sets the clock when you have to replace the battery in the truck??

Ford Tech

Reply to
Ford Tech