1989 Ford Ranger Radio - Set Clock for Daylight Saving Time

Every year about time Spring Time Change, I promise myself I'm going to figure out how to set that did-burned clock!
I still can't figure it out so each year I wind up having it one hour
off, during Daylight Saving time.
I bought htis truck used and didn't get the radio's Manual with it. It's standard equipment for that year, AM-FM, Cassete Player.
Does anyone have a clue? Thanks

Hold down on the clock button, and push the tune << >> button... That should allow you to set your clock.. Either way, holding the clock button and pushing another button is what sets your clock..
On a side note, who sets the clock when you have to replace the battery in the truck??
Ford Tech

It might be easier if he moved to a state that does not recognized daylight saving time. No need to change the clock.
Jeff