Subject Author Posted Replies

'96 Taurus Transmission Failure
Hey all: I have a 3.0L V6 1996 Ford Taurus that recently experienced a transmission failure, after having an intermittent problem where it would drop out of gear at low speeds. I went ahead and had it...
10
10

1966 Chevelle SS charity raffle
Hi all. The National Children's Organization has launched their summer fundraiser, this year's Grand Prize is a 1966 Chevelle SS! I thought you guys might be interested. Check them out at Tickets are...
5
5

Explorer Running Rich
94 Explorer, V6, 260K - When running the smell of fuel is very strong; It runs very rich; It has a very rough idle; and the gas mileage sucks. Checked for vaccum leaks and repaired one; Air Filter is...
8
8

Error code 44 for 87 E150
It's a straight 6, to get it smog,but this code keeps coming up . Need to know what it is and how to fix ?
1
1

2007 Ford Escape ipod
Hello, Does anyone know how to access the Aux audio in the base model Ford Escape? I can get it the unit is to say "aux" on the display, however, I don't know where to plug in. Steve
3
3

Re: escort steering wheel rattle
Ok makes sense,Thanks. wonder why the dealer did not show it in there computer? No, I don't think it's going anywhere, Thanks, Tony

'Check Engine' light is on - 1999 Ford Escort - what can it mean?
Hi, My 'Check Engine' light is on and I don't have a lot of money to have the car repaired. Any ideas what could cause this?
4
4

ford mondeo 97 auto no brakes
brake pedal is hard and have no breaking

Power Outlet
My 1999 Taurus? power outlet is not working. is this probably just a blown fuse or do i need to take it in to a shop?
7
7

Ford Pays Chief $28 Million for 4 Months' Work
Way Forward logic-bonus for going deeper into the hole Ford Pays Chief $28 Million for 4 Months' Work Ford Motor Company paid its new chief executive, Alan R. Mulally, $28.18 million in his first four...
4
4

re:ford f-150 skipping/stalling
i changed ignition module and gave truck a tune up still have the skipping/stalling problem when engine warms help
1
1

1991 Town Car dash light fuse
Hi, Does anyone know where they are located? I've been poking around, and found something under the steering wheel, but haven't yet hunted down a strong enough magnifying glass to read what the heck...
2
2

Kerkorian Makes Offer for Chrysler
Kerkorian Makes Offer for Chrysler YORK (AP) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian is proposing to pay $4.5 billion in cash for Chrysler, as parent DaimlerChrysler AG examines what to do with its...
1
1

Re: Automakers Lengthen Oil Change Intervals
Not just the oil. The company, its philosophy, and the cult(ure) that has grown up around it.

Mild 400 build
I have my father's 75 ford LTD with a 400 2V that he bought new. In his day he was a good shade tree mechanic but this beast got the best of him when a small under the hood fire took out some of the...