1990 Aerostar Fuel Problem

I've got a Ford Aerostar that will not start (turns over fine.) When I inject starter fluid through the air intake (it is TBI) it fires.
The fuel pump seems to pressurize fine but obviously no fuel reaching
injectors. I was thinking the fuel pressure regulator but wanted to get some second opinions before putting the voltmeter on it.
Thanks Kamevil
kamevil wrote:

How do you know the fuel pump is pressurizing fine? By the sound? (not good enough) How many miles on your fuel pump? You need to get a pressure gauge and report back to the NG. Also, the 1990 Aerostar is MPI, not TBI.
Rob