1990 e 350 ignition key hard to turn

The ignition key feels like it is gummed up and is very hard to turn. R&R or replace?

message

I would not replace it. Well, maybe I would, but I would take it out and clean it first.
NEVER use WD40 on this sort of stuff, it dries and gives you this problem at some point in the future.
replying to Jeff Strickland , Greg Carver wrote:

Thanks. New one is less expensive than I thought at Auto Zone.