1990 Escort GT - Brake Drum Size

Can someone remind me if this car has 7" or 8" drums? I've done them before I just can't remember what size they were or where I found out.
The manuals list both sizes and aren't specific to Pony, LX, GT, or whatever. alldata is the same.
And I just ordered 8" linings online without checking first... doh
Thanks!