1990 Escort GT - Flushing AC Coil

Trying to flush out the AC coil from the firewall, got the solvent in there with a flush gun, but seems hard to get the solvent out. Am I going about this wrong?
Using a craftsman 33 gal compressor, delivers 6.4 scfm at 90 psi. Cranking that up to 140 psi and letting it rip. Still seeing drips and spittle coming out of the bottom tube of the AC coil (wet/dry flushing in reverse direction of ac flow). Seems like there is no end to it the residual solvent trapped in the ac coil.
Am I going about this wrong or is it just a matter of having more patience?
Thanks

fittings too) All you can do is all you can do......

thanks for the sanity check... now i got it rigged up to work on autopilot, just need to adjust the pressure regulator up to max, and let it run for 45 minutes (max duty cycle). The compressor is just loud enough to bother the family so waiting for some free time to run it.

rush will help get it out. Do it a few times. Good AC solvent should evaporate pretty quick. What are you flushing with?
Tom Adkins wrote:

Great idea I'll try that. I threw the can out but it was a quart of whatever they sell at pep boys. Hard to find anything else anywhere off the shelf. Advance auto has a gallon can I'm going to pick up sometime soon. Can you recommend anything decent?
Thanks

Another thought: Maybe I didn't flush thoroughly and what I'm finding is still ac oil. Some of the stuff coming out is still green like radiator coolant color. Might need some more flushing?

quart. Now I use lacquer thinner. You just have to be careful and run a hose from the outlet into a big bucket.(And NO smoking!) Brake cleaner works good too if you can find the non aerosol gallons, it just takes longer to evaporate.

Right on! Got just the perfect hose too