1990 Escort GT - Throttle Position Sensor, Idle voltage

Just searching around the 'net yielded a few pointers about the TPS output voltage at idle... seems like most Ford vehicles expect the TPS to output just under 1 volt. I have mine set to output 0.9 volts via
the throttle plate stop screw. Just curious if this is about right
I know I have to pull the IAC harness off and check the idle speed. I don't seem to have any flat spots on this TPS, voltage creeps up to about 4.65 volts if I turn the pot all the way.
Thanks!

One thing you DONT do is adjust the throttle stop screw! whoever suggested that on the net, should get a nasty virus on their computer every week.
What problem were you trying to 'fix'?
When you get the original prob resolved, set the idle, iac-disconnected, to 750 rpm, assuming 4 cyl.

I found the only way to really find a glitch in the carbon track is to use an O'scope.. hardly worth the trouble, considering the low cost of a new one.
you pay..DEAL with it!

No a while back I had a huge air leak in the intake manifold and finally fixed it with new gaskets. While I was driving it the leak was so bad turning down the stop screw lowered the idle a few hundred rpms and made life bearable for a while. It was my daily driver so taking the intake apart wasn't an option for me until I got another vehicle and tore this one down in my spare time. I was just curious if there was an "ideal" voltage for this model or Fords in general. Seems like just under 1 volt is the norm. Engine runs perfectly to specs now with a new set of gaskets and what not.
Thanks!