1990 Lincoln Town Car Brakes

I have a 1990 Lincoln Town Car with hydrolics and am trying to fit 13" Daytons on it, except the rims won't clear the calipers on front wheels, does anyone know how I can gain a couple inches by possibly
getting rotors and calipers off another car that would match right up?? Not worried about braking to much its a show car please help need to be ready for show in 2 weeks... thanx for reading.... snipped-for-privacy@tmail.com
the only way you will be able to fit 13 inch wheels on a linclon town car is to take the brakes off it.
The reason those calipers are that size is to stop the vehicle quickly if needed. Anything is possible including 13" rims. Would I want to be in front of you? NO. Could be interesting watching from behind.