1990 Lincoln Town Car Brakes

I have a 1990 Lincoln Town Car with hydrolics and am trying to fit 13" Daytons on it, except the rims won't clear the calipers on front wheels, does anyone know how I can gain a couple inches by possibly getting rotors and calipers off another car that would match right up?? Not worried about braking to much its a show car please help need to be ready for show in 2 weeks... thanx for reading.... snipped-for-privacy@tmail.com

Reply to
shadee5988

The reason those calipers are that size is to stop the vehicle quickly if needed. Anything is possible including 13" rims. Would I want to be in front of you? NO. Could be interesting watching from behind.

Reply to
Mach1