1990 Lincoln Town Car (transmission Trouble!) Can you help?

I have the 1990 Lincoln town car with 94,000 miles, don't know history just got car. Was ok for a couple of weeks, and now only shifts 1,2 checked shift cable ok, drained fluid, replaced screen, fluid seemed burned. Is there anything I am overlooking?? Need someones advise before bringing into the shop. Thanks Deb

Reply to
couponally

Sharon K.Cooke