1991 Explorer: specs or brochure?

For years I kept my old brochure, now I can't find it. I used to get a lot of hassle for keeping so much old "junk" and it's possible I threw it out.
Does anyone have either the brochure, or the specs, in electronic form? I'm shopping for a new vehicle after having the Explorer for 14 years and keep wishing I had the specs for comparison purposes.
Thanks!
(If I find I do have the brochure, I will scan it, but for now will be grateful for any help).
andrew
andrew [ snipped-for-privacy@wwwebbers.com]
--
for PGP public key, send email with "send public key" as subject

You'll find some info here..
http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/generations/articles/46006/article.html
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:46:18 -0400, Andrew Webber

-- Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:
"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . . Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House of Representatives, August 17, 1789

Thanks!
I also found this site with less text but more specs:
http://www.vmrintl.com/Usedcars/Car%20%20Reviews/Ford%20Explorer.htm