1991 F150 Parking Brake Light and Rear Antilock Light

In my 91 F150 the Parking Brake light on the dashboard is on at all times (this started this morning), and I think because of this, the Rear Antilock light comes on as well. What could cause this problem? My parking brake was
not on, and I have not used it in weeks. I have 142K miles on this and hope to be able to fix this myself. I just replaced the window motor in in my door this past week. This cuts down on labor costs.
Thanks for the help.
-Curtis
Most likely low on fluid. If so, check the front brakes. Never add fluid unless there is a leak.
--
Steve (here to have fun) Barker

Did ya check the front brakes? They're surely worn out if you were low on fluid and don't have a leak.
--
Steve