1991 ford taurus

1991 Ford Taurus L, 3.0 L V-6, just bought it a few days ago
when you first start it, it stalls several times when you put it in gear, unless you warm it up a few minutes,,,, then its okay the rest of the day
what do I need to check first?
thanks for any help

Replace the Idle Air Control (also called ISC, IABP) located right at the throttle valve (may be under a plastic shield)
About $30
You're welcome
you pay..DEAL with it!
markansas859 wrote:

wires, replace them, plugs, and dist cap. ALso look close at small vacuum hoses for cracks and deterioration. While your at it, new fuel filter, and air filter.
Bob
-