1991 Ford Taurus - How to Test Brake Proportioning Valve

I have a 1991 Ford Taurus Sedan (non-ABS) that I would like to test the brake proportioning valve.
How is this done? If possible, how is it adjusted? Settings/measurement?
Thanks John
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:04:23 -0600, "JohnC"

why would you want to adjust it ?
hurc ast
would like to know if my ford tauris has a porporting valve and where it is located

would like to know if my car has a porportioning valve and where it is located

wouldlike to know if my car has a porportioning valve and where it is located