1991 t-bird problem, need help

I have a huge problem and i'm not sure what the problem is. I have a

91 3.8 V6. The problem first started when i noticed that there was no heat one day then the next day there was, the first thing i thought was the thermostat. just befor i changed it i could smell antifreeze in the car. then the car started smooking white smoke and condensation out of the tail pipe, and the smell of antifreeze. i changed the thermostate. NO CHANGE. Ineed help.
Reply to
jedi77

Check the heater valve at the firewall as it is probably bad. This will also cause the condensation,smell and no heat problem.

Reply to
Tbirdman