1991 Town Car dash light fuse

Hi, Does anyone know where they are located? I've been poking around, and found something under the steering wheel, but haven't yet hunted down a strong enough magnifying glass to read what the heck is on it.

Thanks!

P.S. I did try turning the light switch knob. Turning it far enough turns on the dome light, but did not give a flicker from the dash.

Reply to
Vee Lieseke

OK, found the fuses. Replaced one that didn't need replaced. Apparently it is a bulb. I hope that won't involve pulling out the dash. It is beginning to look as though I need a more comprehensive manual.

Thanks, Vee

Reply to
Vee Lieseke

The chances of all the bulbs going out in the instrument panel is rare. I think you need to break out the meter and start poking around at the switch etc.

Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill