1991Explorer Stock AM/FM/Cassette Radio...

Does any one know how to set the stations on a stock radio in my 1991 Explorer. I have tried several attempts to set teh station buttons, but have not found the corect buttons to press to make the 1-5 station buttons
to hold the stations I want them to. If you have any way of scanning certain pages in an Owner's Manual, that would be much help.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Tune to the desired station.... Press and hold the desired preset.... the radio will cut out for a moment and then return... The preset should now be programmed.

tune to the station you want, then hold the preset button in till it flashes. then it will be set. do this for each button.