1992 Aerostar E4WD trans...

The electronic 4 wheel drive trans went out on my í92 Aerostar 3 liter V6. Itíll shift when cold but when it heats up it stops shifting altogether. I changed the filter and fluid but that didnít help.
Does anyone have any ideas or know where I can find info on this trans at a reasonable price?
Thanks
‚úĖ
windy wrote:

Your transmission model is A4LD.
You do NOT have 4 wheel drive and a 3.0 Liter engine.
If you have 4 wheel drive, you have a 4.0 Liter engine.
If you have a 4.0 Liter engine, you might have 4 wheel drive or 2 wheel drive.
If you have a 3.0 Liter engine, you have 2 wheel drive.
For a transmission in your area go to:
http://car-part.com /
Rob
Add pictures here