1992 Crown Victoria

Hi everyone...
Hope you won't mind this post. I am looking at a '92 Crown Victoria. It has well over 250,000 km's. I am just in the market for a car to take the kids to school.
Any tips or comments on this type of car? Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Beth.
Built like a tank. If it runs nicely with no smoke and is in good shape otherwise, it will do what you want. I have a '95 with 105,000 miles on it and it drives like new. Of course, this is just my opinion. The seller should let you take it to your favorite mechanic for a checkup...
Paul in Ohio