1992 F-250 Oil Pan

Dose anyone know of a after market oil pan for a 1992 F-250 4X4 with the 5.8? I'm getting ready to put the third one on, and this is getting old if you know what I mean!
Thanks
Why have you had to replace 3 oil pans, did they rust through or what? Bob

Bob wrote:

years later, they are rusting to the point of leaking. I don't have this problem with any other car. Two other friends are having the same problem.
Ken
Ken Roskey wrote:

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=TRA&mfrpartnumber 32&parttype70
http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=SPC&mfrpartnumber=FP07A&parttype 70
http://www.rockauto.com/ref/AmDes/Detail.html?FP07A.gif
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=partdetail.asp?part=TRD-9532
Rob
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:56:44 -0400, trainfan1

another example of crap
hurc ast

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=TRA&mfrpartnumber 32&parttype70
http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductDetail.aspx?mfrcode=SPC&mfrpartnumber=FP07A&parttype 70
and I wouldn't bet any money on the other ones you listed. I'd get a factory pan and one of those steel cored facory gaskets, apply a good coating of something that resists gravel and chemicals to the pan and be done with it. Those pans aren't fun to install. Bob

hurc ast

Washing cars, changing tires and sweeping stalls are all usually pretty easy. Feel free to comment on these topics, otherwise please STFU. Bob