1992 Ford Probe Radiator?

I have a 1992 Ford Probe. The radiator is leaking out the spout behind the cap. Can I fix this on my own or do I have to buy a new radiator??

Looks like that is a plastic tank type. If your handy you might drain out the coolant and dry it out and using an epoxy, and something like polyester mesh like for silkscreens you might be able to stop the leak. At www.kragen.com seems to be about $160 for a radiator. Difference is 1 or 2 rows of tubes.
I loaded www.radiator.com into my browser and they have a radiator for like 99 bucks lowest cost. I mean I don't know if a leak in a plastic radiator can be repaired. They are low cost enough, to get a new one. Seems to depend if it has air conditioning 1 or 2 row core.

JB Weld will probably fix it. Get the stuff that takes 6 hours to harden and completely clean and dry the surface. Give it 24 hours to cure.
Ted