1992 LINCOLN TOWNCAR starter trouble

I have narrowed it down to the fact that my starter is bad through many experts and mechanics. Now, I need help to replace it by showing me where the starter is located on a 1992 lincoln towncar. I am confident that I
can replace it once I find its location. I greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks.
It isn't like they hid the damn thing, crawl under there and have a look. Bob

towncarowner wrote:

    My suggestion would be that if you do not know where to look for the starter, that you seek some help with your project.