1992 Taurus SHO -

Purchased my SHO in Southern Cal in 92, Now live in Canada but work in Kazakhstan. Returning on vacation break end of March and need to find a good service provider in either the Dallas area or in Southern
Cal. Called my former dealer in Ontario, Ca. and they advised they cannot perform maintenance on cars older than 93. Need referal please. Prefer shop with SHO capable mechanics.
Thanks for any help you may offer.
Ray
Ray,
Good luck, I still have 1 and have had 2 other SHO's, and good SHO technicians were hard to find in there prime, they are getting more scarce every day...

You can check with the SHO Shop. They know the SHO inside and out, but their business practices are terrible. Located around LA. Check with the vendor listing on www.shotimes.com
Marc

Thanks for responding so quickly Marc. Funny yesterday I surfed the net over here in Kazakhstan, and found the SHO SHOP. I went through their shall we call it a price list rather than catalog as they referred to it and found them to be quite pricey, but I guess when you have a portion of the market cornered it is easy to feel that way.
You said that there business practices are terrible. What specifically did you mean by that? I am concerned about service in general, quality of service and most like everyone else the price.
I do very much apprciate your opinion and should you have the tme to elaborate, you may choose to respond to me at snipped-for-privacy@hurricane-hhl.com rather than throught the newsgroup.
Thanks. Ray

I second Mark's post. Go to SHOTIMES and they have a Mechanics Hall of Fame and Shame on the front page by state. If none are near you, call them maybe they can suggest someone closer.
http://www.shotimes.com/index2.html