1993 Aerostar Power Windows Problem

A year ago the driver side power window wasn't working. Passenger side OK. Replaced the master window switch with an aftermarket unit: problem solved. ...at least for a few months.

Last week, BOTH windows stopped working from the master switch, and the passenger window wouldn't work from its switch, either. But when either switch is pushed in either direction, I can hear a faint click from inside the door panels.

The driver/master switch shows 11.5V input (on small digital multimeter) and a good ground to chassis (as measured on an analog Simpson 260 ohmeter). When I operate the switch, the respective outputs show 9.5 volts. They're all there, on the correct output wires, when the given switch is pushed. All I get is the soft click, no motor operation on either door. The power door locks work fine. Any ideas?

Reply to
Josh