1993 Cobra engine vs 1993 5.0 HO Thunderbird engine

would this fit on my Tbird 5.0?
BBK Cold Air Intake Chrome Fenderwell design 93 Cobra Computer 93 Cobra Mass Air Meter Warlock Mufflers with Bypass Caps and Dumps
ZEX Nitrous Oxide System 55-175HP NOS Purge Kit
PETER MITCHELL opined in

Are you naturally an idiot or did you have to practice?
How many times do oyu have to be told this isnt a modding forum?
I told you where to find out these things and I aint gonna tell you again..
try google or maybe someone else wants to feed your need for attention