Go Crew!

From: snipped-for-privacy@wmconnect.com (TOMKAY)
My 1993 Crown Vic runs just fine as long as I am moving down the road, but when I am stopped at a red light the motor starts surging and idling rough, and the engine goes dead. Can anybody tell me what could be causing this?
========= i'm taking a shot in the dark on this, but i bet if you go to the passenger's side of the engine and listen, you will hear an air leak coming from the back of the engine. you will find the problem with the rubber "T" coupling at the rear of the engine. it will probably have a hole in it. and you will find follow that line to the driver's side, you will find that the rubber tubing connector has collapsed too.
~ curtis
knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional "Many more men die with prostate cancer than of it. Growing old is invariably fatal. Prostate cancer is only sometimes so." http://community.webtv.net/PALMER_ENT/doc
c palmer wrote:

(TOMKAY) My 1993 Crown Vic runs just fine

The kid looking over my shoulder seems to think it's a "Quetzalcoatlus".
Bill