1993 E150 ADDING SPEED CONTROL

Just bought a real nice cargo van with the 300-6. Has automatic, rear ABS, no A/C and no Speed Control. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what aftermarket speed control system to install, etc.? Thanks
in advance.
snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com wrote:

I bought an AudioVox for my wife's '93 Plymouth minivan back in 2001, I think. The unit was fairly easy to install, it had good pull. and it worked fine until the van croaked 4 years later.
I think it was only $80 or so.
Whatever brand you choose, I recommend getting a vacuum bottle (even with a V8) to help it keep speed on hills.