1993 FORD ESCORT 5 DOOR.. EVERYTHINGS STOPPED WORKING!!

I HAVE HAD THIS CAR FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND AFTER 4 MONTHS THE SPEEDOMETER STOPPED WORKING AND ALSO THE MILEAGE COUNTER. IT ALWAYS NEEDS CHOKE TO GET
GOING AND NOW, I AM NOT GETTING ANY POWER WHEN IT IS IN 3 OR 4TH GEAR. ITS OK GOING DOWNHILL BUT IF I HAVE TO CHANGE GEAR UPHILL THEN IT REALLY STRUGGLES AND REVS ALOT!! A BLOKE ON A PUSH BIKE PASSED ME THE OTHER DAY GOING UP HILL !!
IS MY CLUTCH GOING?? AND IF SO IS IT A BIG JOB TO PUT RIGHT, AS I ONLY PAID 400 FOR THE CAR.
IS IT WORTH GETTING IT FIXED OR CALLING IT A DAY?? AND SENDING THE CAR TO THE SCRAP HEAP IN THE SKY??
HOPE THERE IS SOMEBODY OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP .... PLEASE.....