1993 Ford Mustang Turn Signal Flasher Unit

The turn signals are not operating on a 1993 Ford Mustang. I have checked the fuse and it is good but have been unable to locate the turn signal flasher unit. Some information says the unit is above the fuse block, I can not find it there. Can someone tell me where the turn signal flasher is located?

Thanks, Charlie

Reply to
Charles L Bachman

It probably on the drivers side of the radio "stack" vertical metal brace. Or tucked up inside the lip of the bottom of the dashboard in that same general area.

-- Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . . Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House of Representatives, August 17, 1789

Reply to
AZGuy

Thanks I will look more carefully in this area. So far I have removed the divers seat to get a better look and the trim below the steering wheel.

Thanks for the response, Charlie

Reply to
Charles L Bachman