1993 Ford Mustang Turn Signal Flasher Unit

The turn signals are not operating on a 1993 Ford Mustang. I have checked the fuse and it is good but have been unable to locate the turn signal flasher unit. Some information says the unit is above the fuse block, I can
not find it there. Can someone tell me where the turn signal flasher is located?
Thanks, Charlie
On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 17:09:21 GMT, "Charles L Bachman"

It probably on the drivers side of the radio "stack" vertical metal brace. Or tucked up inside the lip of the bottom of the dashboard in that same general area. -- Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:
"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . . Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House of Representatives, August 17, 1789
Thanks I will look more carefully in this area. So far I have removed the divers seat to get a better look and the trim below the steering wheel.
Thanks for the response, Charlie