1993 Ford Taurus SHO

Anyone know a good forum for the SHO's? I found a good website, but I'm looking for other places to discuss this car.

Reply to
Panther

Here are a few resources.

- web-based discussion forum & some tech docs.
- probably the best SHO-related website on the net. They also have an e-mail list or two that are very good.
- offers a printed magazine related to the SHO.

H> Anyone know a good forum for the SHO's? I found a good website, but I'm

Reply to
Dave Hammond

Those were very very helpful, thank you!

Reply to
Panther