1993 Ford Taurus SHO

Anyone know a good forum for the SHO's? I found a good website, but I'm looking for other places to discuss this car.

Here are a few resources.
www.shoforum.com - web-based discussion forum & some tech docs. www.shotimes.com - probably the best SHO-related website on the net. They also have an e-mail list or two that are very good. www.shoclub.com - offers a printed magazine related to the SHO.
Hope that helps! Dave
Panther wrote:

Those were very very helpful, thank you!