1993 Ford Thunderbird question

I have a 1993 Ford Thunderbird 5.0 LX
Where can I learn everything about this car? I dont mean personal car info like on carfax..but about at year and model car. I want to know its
abilities such as HP, capacities, pro's and cons of the car etc..I have no paperwork on the car. Its in VERY GOOD condition and I got it for only $500 by a guy who took care of it and needed to get rid of it in a move.
Thanks
PETER MITCHELL opined in

good for you... I'm on my 2nd 93 bird, and you got an excellent deal.they are great cars.
pro - its a great highway car that handles well in the city.
con - not a mustang
go buy an aftermarket book
did you read my response to your other thread?
did you read the ford links faq i posted?
if you did, you'd know where to go to kibitz about the car.
so for the THIRD time, www.tccoa.com.

www.tccoa.com would be a place to start