1993 probe

i have a 4 cylender 93 ford probe with trany problems when it shifts. it wants to slip when your giving it a lot of gas but if you pull out slow and dive slow it shifts fine.

ok, my 67 chevy burns oil but if I dont run it, its fine.
Ken
What im saying here... is what are you looking for?

and
Hi My daughter has a 95 probe and the transmission friend of mine says that all probes will need a tranny rebuild at about 95 thousand miles. If you get more than that he says that you are one of the lucky ones......