1993 Probe

I got a probe as a project and I am working on the clutch at the moment, the pedal when is depress sometime stays down ( replaced the slave cylinder and
bleed the system), also when the clutch is depress the car will sometimes still have the clutch not engage. Any suggestions?
Xrayjuan opined in

Yeah, the clutch master.. unless there's something weird with the linkage/pivot