1993 Sable LS any offer

Hello, I have a 1993 Mercury Sable LS wagon for sale. It is absolutely loaded but it has a bad motor (3.8L V-6) and needs new tires. It is being sold as-is. Buy it to fix it up or for parts. I will consider any offer. I don't have time to part it out or fix it up before the real estate closing. If you are interested, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Hope this helps someone. Thanks for all the advice.

Here is what the car has: Automatic climate control ABS Dual air bags Leather seats Dual power seats Cruise control Tilt wheel Power windows Power door locks Moon roof with tilt Keyless entry Remote entry Lighted entry Alarm Third seat AM/FM/cassette/CD(CD not good) Premium sound Alloy wheels

4-wheel disk brakes Auto-down driver's window Tonau cover Class III hitch
Reply to
Aron

And where might the Sable be located? If I'm in Maine and you're in California even "free" isn't a good price.

Reply to
Bill

It is in southwestern Connecticut.

Reply to