1993 t-bird

very fast idle i cheched vac. lines and linkage both ok what should i do now. it has a 3.8 v6

.. did you check the PCV valve
Does it start okay, cold? If yes, the IAC isnt stuck open
Disconnect IAC harness (with engine off), see if idle drops or dies
If it does, the PCM was holding it up, due to some fault, perhaps.
If still high and you KNOW there's no vac leak, remove IAC and tape over both holes.
you pay..DEAL with it!