1993 T-bird shoulder belt

You can try a body shop or a parts place that supplies parts and paints and stuff to a body shop.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Passenger side female receptacle for shoulder belt clip refuses to admit the clip. This is the receptacle that travels from the back to the front of the top of the door opening when the door is opened. I just called my Ford dealer and they said that the part is obsolete. They were quoting me the whole assembly, including the rail or channel - except there was no quote. Said they had no knowledge of any aftermarket parts.

Question: 1) Anyone have any success with getting these recepacles to start working again and how? My only plan is to eyeball the slot, spray Slide-Ease in it and maybe jiggle a tool around in there. 2) Anyone know possibilities for aftermarket assemblies (besides the junkyards). 3) Anyone got any other ideas?

Thank you for your consideration JM

Reply to
JM Van_Horn