1993 Taurus oil leak. Trying to pinpoint REVISED

Helllo Gang. I have a 1993 Taurus that's leaking oil. I have replaced the oil pressure sending unit, that is OK. I have a nice pool of oil right at where the distribuitor goes into the engine
on top, now this isnt the first time ive had this, i have replaced the O-Ring that sits on the body of the distrib, about a year or so ago, and even then it never compleatly stopped oil from coming out from there. What else is in theis IMEDIATE are of the distribuitor that could also be leaking oil? I have cheked around valve covers and its good and dry there.
1 other odd thing, juest this weekend it was very hunid and warm here in NJ, and the oil under the car had turned a wierd shade of white, like and eggcream. and there was some this creamy stuff inside the oil filler cap as well as the tubing running off from it. Anyone with any ideas of what gives here?

Um... isn't milky oil a sign of water in your oil?
~e.
visions of effty wrote:

an adapter plate bolted to the engine, the gasket behind that plate is the probable culprit.